The Metro ML300 Mightylite™ food pan carrier is designed to hold four 2.5-inch-deep or two 6-inch-deep full-size pans, so it can accommodate approximately 45 quarts of product. Thanks to thermal insulation, this carrier can maintain foods, whether hot or cold, at safe temperatures for more than 5 hours. An 8.5-inch-by-5.5-inch label holder on the door can be used to make identifying product inside simple, so the box does not have to be opened until you are ready to serve.
Constructed of strong expanded polypropylene, the carrier is resistant to most damage, while its 9.1-pound weight makes it easy to transport. Eight handles integrated into the top and sides enable users to carry the unit comfortably from various angles. An interlocking design in the carrier’s top and bottom makes it easy and safe to stack multiple units for transportation and storage.
To make loading and unloading easier, the door opens 270 degrees, then can be secured closed with an elastomer travel latch to retain the interior temperature. An epoxy-coated wire caddy is included with the Metro ML300 Mightylite food pan carrier, which can be used to hold smaller containers of food, or hot or cold packs to extend holding times. The caddy can also be used to store and transport containers and supplies, or support disposable aluminum pans during serving.
- Accommodates (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. pans, (3) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans, or (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pans
- Can also hold fractional-sized pans
- Capacity of approximately 45 qt. of product
- Can maintain safe product temperatures for more than 5 hrs. thanks to its thermal insulation
- Expanded polypropylene construction resists damage from impacts
- Weighs 9.1 lbs., so it is easy to transport
- 8 handles integrated into the top and sides provide versatile, comfortable transport
- Front-load design makes stocking and unloading easier
- Pan slides are integrated into the walls with 1.5-in. spacing
- 8.5-in. x 5.5-in. label holder can make it easy to identify what is inside
- Can be stacked with other Mightylite carriers thanks to its interlocking design
- 100 percent recyclable
- Walls measure 2 in. thick
- Overall Dimensions: 17.25 in. W x 27 in. D x 19.75 in. H
Durable Door Construction
- Door opens 270 degrees to make it easy to load and unload
- Elastomer travel latch secures door to retain the interior temperature
- Integrated seal eliminates the need to replace gaskets
- Hinge is integrated to provide durability
- 0.31-in.-dia. stainless steel pins secure the hinge and latch to the body
Epoxy-coated Wire Caddy
- Can be used to extend holding times with hot and cold packs
- Easily organizes and transports containers and tools
- Can be used to support disposable aluminum pans during serving
- Caddy has an epoxy coating that protects it from corrosion
Mightylite™ Pan Carrier, front-load, insulated, (4) pan capacity, holds full, 1/2 and 1/3 sized pans in 2-1/2" to 8" depths, (8) integrated handles, stackable, elastomer travel latch, built-in door seal, label holder, includes bonus wire caddy, ultra-lightweight durable expanded polypropylene construction, black/red
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro ML300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet