The Cambro GoBox provides a durable and lightweight way for caterers to transport hot or cold foods from their kitchen to the event venue. The GoBox is made of rugged EPP foam, a lightweight material that's absorbent to shock and resistant to heat and chemicals. This Cambro EPP180 GoBox can hold a single full-size, 8-inch-deep food pan, 4 full-size, 21⁄2-inch-deep food pans, or many combinations of pans with different depths. The box will keep held food within several degrees of its starting temperature for several hours.
This top-loading carrier can be nested with other GoBoxes in storage to reduce the space they take up by 30 percent. In transport, they stack securely on other GoBoxes, as well as boxes from different brands. A sold-separately Camdolly is available to transport up to 500-pounds worth of stacked GoBoxes. Other popular Cambro accessories can be used with the EPP180 GoBox, including the CamChiller and the CamWarmer, which can extend food holding times.
- Holds hot food within 10 degrees of its starting point for up to 4 hours
- Holds cold food within 20 degrees of its starting point for up to 4 hours
- EPP foam construction makes this box lightweight and resistant to heat, grease, and chemicals
- Interior walls are recessed so pans are easy to grab and remove
- Label areas are designed to hold plastic menu tags to indicate the contents of each box
Cam GoBox™ - Top Loader
Cam GoBox™ Hot Holding Temperatures
Cam GoBox™ Cold Holding Temperatures
Easy Transport, Storage, and Stacking
- Accommodates 1 full-size, 8-in.-deep pan, 4 full-size 21⁄2-in. deep pans, or many combinations of pans with different depths
- Comfortable handles allow boxes to be lifted and carried safely
- Boxes nest for storage and reduce the space they take up by 30 percent
- Boxes can be stacked with each other, as well as boxes from other brands
- Stacked boxes can be transported with a Camdolly for GoBoxes
Cam GoBox® Insulated Food Pan Carrier, 48.6 qt., top load, holds (1) GN 1/1 or (2) GN 1/2 sized food pans up to 8" deep, ergonomic handles, maintains safe temperature for hot or cold holding for up to 4 hours, dishwasher safe, drip resistant, stackable, lightweight, impact resistant, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, EPP (expanded polypropylene foam), black
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro EPP180 Specifications
|Exterior Dimensions||23.6" L x 15.75" W x 12.44" H|
|Interior Dimensions||21.18" L x 13.27" W x 9.96" H|
|Volume/Capacity||46 L (12 gallons)|
Cambro EPP180 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"There were very little instructions with this product explaining how to keep food warm or cold. I am not able to keep my food warm for more than..."
"There were very little instructions with this product explaining how to keep food warm or cold. I am not able to keep my food warm for more than 30."