The Waring WWD200 classic double waffle maker has indicator lights for power on and ready for use. An audible beep signals when the machine has heated up and stopped baking, while the durable die-cast housing is built to withstand frequent use. A removable drip tray can be cleaned in warewashers. Cook plates are coated to be nonstick, and heating elements are built into the plates for even temperature control. The Waring WWD200 classic double waffle maker can make (60) 7.625-inch-diameter waffles in an hour.
- Can produce (60) 7.625-in-dia. x 0.625-in.-thick waffles per hr.
- Embedded heating elements create exact temperature control
- Rotary feature helps with even baking
- Strong die-cast housing is heavy duty
- Nonstick plate enhances product removal
- Removable drip tray is safe for warewashers
- Audible beep indicator for doneness
- Power on and ready to bake LED indicator lights
- Measuring cup included
- 10.8 A, 1300 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. L x 11 in. W x 10 in. H
- ETLus listed; NSF certified
Classic Waffle Maker, double, up to (60) 7" diameter, 5/8" thick waffles per hour, audio beep signal, rotary feature, embedded heating element, temperature control knob with (6) settings, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, includes: measuring cup & drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.3kW, 12.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WWD200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Grid Size||(2) 7" Round|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Cord & Plug||Yes|
|Special Features||Audible Alarm|