Waffles are a popular seller in a lot of restaurants, and using Nemco's 7000-2S dual waffle baker can crank them out of your kitchen to serve your hungry breakfast customers. This stainless steel and aluminum unit is digitally controlled and has a dual grid for quick servings of crisp, golden brown waffles every time. A floating hinge allows the top grid to rise as the waffle bakes for consistent browning.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Digitally controlled with countdown timer
- Dual grid to serve waffles quickly
- Floating hinge allows top grid to rise as waffle bakes for consistent baking and browning
- Can serve (20) 7-in. dia. x 1/2-in. thick waffles per hour/grid
- LED display and electronic audible alarm
- The timer automatically starts when the grids are rotated
- Top-mounted control panel lessens mess
- Includes coiled spring cool touch handles for comfortable operation
- Non-stick coating releases waffles easily
- 120V/60hz/1-ph, 14.8 A, 1,780 W, NEMA 5-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2 in. W x 18-3/8 in. D x 8-1/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Waffle Baker, dual, up to 20 (2-7" dia waffles (1/2" thick) per hour), cast aluminum grid w/silverstone, digital programmable controls, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, 120v/60/1ph, 14.8 amps, 1780W, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7000-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|