The Waring WPO750 countertop pizza oven’s double deck can accommodate two 18-inch-diameter pizzas and operates from 150 to 840 degrees Fahrenheit. Each deck is controlled independently through separate on/off switches, temperature controls, and 30-minute timers. When the time expires, an audible alarm alerts staff members so that they can perform other tasks without worrying about the pizza overcooking.
A light in each of the chambers provides visibility, and the aluminized steel interior resists scratches, dents, and corrosion. Made of stainless steel, the Waring WPO750 countertop pizza oven’s exterior can endure use in high-volume operations. The oven is fully insulated, preventing heat from escaping and keeping ambient air out.
- Temperature range: 150-840 degrees F
- 2 independently controlled ceramic decks can operate at different temperatures simultaneously
- 30-min. timer with an audible alarm for each chamber
- Each deck can accommodate an 18-in.-diameter pizza or a half-size sheet pan
- Lights in the decks shine on the pizza
- Heavy-duty aluminized steel interior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel exterior provides strength and facilitates cleaning
- Insulated compartments keep heat around the product
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit off the counter
- Separate on/off controls for each chamber
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 28 in. W x 28 in. D x 25 in. H
- 3,200 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
More in-depth information on these units can be found in the resource on deck ovens.
Double-Deck Pizza Oven, electric, countertop, 27"W x 28"D x 25"H, (2) doors, (2) ceramic 18" decks with independent controls, 350° to 840°F temperature range, (2) 30-minute electric timers with audible alerts, (1) interior light per deck, aluminized steel interior, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 240v/60/1-ph, 3200 watts, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPO750 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||2|
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||1 year limited On-Site Warranty|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
Waring WPO750 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Silvio the Great said...
"The Oven Light went out after owning it for 6 hours, then we bought a new light (a expensive one) but that light blew 1 day later. Then we moved..."
"The Oven Light went out after owning it for 6 hours, then we bought a new light (a expensive one) but that light blew 1 day later. Then we moved the bottom ovens light to the top oven. And once again the bulb blew... Is this a common problem?"