The Waring WPO500 countertop pizza oven is stackable with other units, holding half-size sheet pans and 18-inch-diameter pizzas. Top and bottom heating elements are individually controlled, and the insulation ensures heat is retained. Constructed of stainless steel, the unit is strong, durable and has a 30-minute manual timer with an audible alert. Its legs are adjustable for installation on uneven surfaces.
- Accepts 18-in.-dia. pizza
- Holds half-size sheet pans
- 30-min. manual timer has audible alert
- Individual on/off switches for top and bottom heating elements
- Temperature range: 150-840 degrees F
- Durable stainless steel exterior resists scratching
- Fully insulated to retain heat
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. L x 28 in. W x 15 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Our deck oven buyers' guide provides additional information on deck ovens.
Single Deck Pizza Oven, electric, countertop, 28"W x 28"D x 15"H, (1) door, single ceramic 18" deck with independent controls for top & bottom elements, 150-840°F temperature range, stainless steel top, sides & doors liner with aluminized steel oven liner, interior light, (1) 30 minute timer, 4" adjustable legs, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPO500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year On-Site Warranty|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|