The Waring WPO100 countertop pizza oven holds a 14-inch-diameter pizza and has a 3.5-inch-tall chamber opening for accommodating bread and other taller products. Absorbing moisture from the pizza dough to create crispy crusts, a ceramic pizza stone comes with the unit, and this material also retains heat well to ensure pizzas are cooked evenly on their tops and bottoms. Pizza and bread can be placed directly on the ceramic deck, and a heavy-duty grill brush is included with the oven so operators can clean the deck without damaging the material.
An oven light in the Waring WPO100 commercial pizza oven increases visibility, enabling product monitoring through the tempered glass door. In the deck, heating elements are located above and below the cook surface, and the mechanical dial controls temperatures. Operators can adjust the temperature to run at a level between 280 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Holds a 14-in. pizza
- 3.5-in.-tall chamber opening accommodates bread
- Ceramic pizza stone absorbs moisture from dough to create a crispy crust
- Oven light illuminates the deck for visibility
- Tempered glass door enables product monitoring without opening the door
- Heating elements above and below the pizza deck
- Mechanical temperature dial
- Temperature range: 280-600 degrees F
- 15-min. timer with audible signal
- Power on/off switch with an indicator light
- Includes a grill brush that has heavy-duty bristles to remove buildup without damaging the ceramic deck
- UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 23 in. W x 18 in. D x 10 in. H
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can read more about these units and their features in this explainer on pizza ovens.
Countertop Pizza Oven, single deck, medium duty, ceramic deck, fits 14" pizza, 3.5"H chamber opening, heating elements above and below deck, 15-minute timer, power ON/OFF switch with indicator light, tempered glass door and oven light, removable pizza deck, 280°D to 600°F temperature settings, 3-ft cord, 23"W x 10"H x 18"D, 15 amps, 1800 watts, 120v60/1ph, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WPO100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Number of Levels||1|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|