This Waring WPG250 commercial panini press has cast iron plates that create perfect grill marks on sandwiches, tortillas, fruit, and more. Liquid and food particles are sent to a drip tray that simplifies disposal. The top plate can accept food 3 inches thick and the handles will not get hot, reducing the risk of injury. The Waring WPG250 commercial panini press adjusts as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with indicator lights for power and ready to use. Its stainless steel body is able to withstand heavy use in commercial settings.
- Ribbed cast iron plates withstand heavy use and create grill marks
- Drip tray is removable to facilitate disposing of debris
- Stainless steel body has a brushed look for a professional aesthetic
- Auto-balancing top plate can be used for food 3 in. thick
- Thermostat is adjustable to a maximum of 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights make the unit simple to navigate
- Handles are heat resistant to reduce the risk of burns
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Commercial Waring panini grills can accommodate a wide variety of products that will spice up your menu.
Panini Supremo™ Large Panini Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPG250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
Waring WPG250 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"worth the money"
Still not here... said...
"We have two of these and I ordered a third on 9/15/11. It is now OCT 8th AND THE PRESS STILL ISNT HERE. NO ONE AT KATOM SEEMS TO HAVE ANY CLUE..."
"worth the money"
"We have two of these and I ordered a third on 9/15/11. It is now OCT 8th AND THE PRESS STILL ISNT HERE. NO ONE AT KATOM SEEMS TO HAVE ANY CLUE WHERE IT COULD BE, THOUGH THEY'VE ALREADY CHARGED ME FOR IT. THINK TWICE BEFORE ORDERING."