School cafeterias, hospital kitchens and banquet halls stand to benefit greatly from Alto-Shaam's 1000-BQ2-96 heated holding cabinet to keep their food warm and ready to serve. This unit uses Halo Heat, a controlled heat source that gently surrounds food for to maintain its appearance, texture, and taste. Close temperature distribution and even heat application provides even heat all over the unit. It can adapt to any banquet holding, including covered and stacked plates, covered or uncovered plate carriers, and it accepts trays for banquet service. Additional shelves for full-size and half-size pans are also available.
- 96-plate capacity
- Uses Halo Heat to maintain food quality
- Close temperature distribution and even heat application throughout cabinet
- No moisture pans, water or canned heat needed
- Non-magnetic stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel exterior with 2 transport handles on each end of the cart
- On/off power switch
- Up/down arrow keys with a temperature range of 60 to 200 degrees
- Heat indicator light, temperature display key, and digital display
- (4) chrome plated wire shelves included
- Full-perimeter, wall-friendly bumper included
- (4) 6-in. heavy duty casters, (2) rigid and (2) swivel with brake
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Exterior Dimensions: 37-15/16 in. W x 30-13/16 in. D x 67-5/8 in. H
- cULus, CE Listed
Banquet Cart, 96 plate capacity, dutch doors, thermostatic controls, stainless steel construction, 4 wire shelves included, 125 V/60/1, additional voltages available. Two week lead time.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Alto Shaam 1000-BQ2/96 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Combo Proofer/ Heated Cabinet|