The Dexter Russell P94801 chef's knife has an eight-inch-long, high-carbon steel blade that maintains its edge with little sharpening. When sharpening is necessary, the hollow-ground blade shortens the process. Comfortable to grip, the 5-inch-long polyproylene handle has a slip-resistant, textured finish.
- Ideal for slicing, chopping, mincing, and cutting ingredients
- Stain-resistant, high-carbon steel blade
- Hollow-ground blade for fast sharpening and maintenance
- Textured, slip-resistant polypropylene handle provides a safe, secure grip
- White handle
- Overall dimensions: 8-in. blade, 5-in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
In our knives buyers' guide, we cover some of the features of different kitchen knives.
Basics® (31600) Chef's/Cook's Knife, 8", stain-free, high-carbon steel, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell P94801 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet