The Dexter NWSC-10 07830 coarse sharpening steel is used to restore the edge to its feather sharpness and slightly sharpen it with the coarse blade. Hands and fingers are protected from the sharp blade with the finger guard. The tool is 141⁄2 inches long with a 10-inch blade and 41⁄2-inch handle. Its polypropylene handle is durable and easy to clean. The Dexter NWSC-10 07830 coarse sharpening steel has a hanging hook on the end of the handle for convenient storage.
- Edge of the knife is restored and slightly sharpened thanks to the coarse blade
- Guard protects fingers and hands from injury while honing knives
- Handle is constructed of polypropylene for durability
- Easy to store with the hanging ring on the end of the handle
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 141⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07830) Sharpening Steel, 10", no work steel, coarse, polypropylene handle, with hanging ring
Dexter Russell NWSC-10 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|