The Dexter NWSS-10 07820 smooth sharpening steel is easy to store thanks to a hanging ring on the end of the handle. It can be hung on a pot and pan hanger or from a hook on the wall. With its polypropylene handle, the tool is durable for constant use in a commercial establishment and easy to clean. A finger guard is built between the blade and handle to prevent the knife from slicing the user's hand or fingers. The Dexter NWSS-10 07820 smooth sharpening steel is used to restore the feathers to their upright position to restore sharpness.
- Smooth surface realigns microscopic metal fibers, called feathers, so the edge is sharp again
- Injury is prevented with the finger guard
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene handle is heavy duty for constant use
- Hanging ring on the end of the handle makes the steel easy to store
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 141⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07820) Sharpening Steel, 10", no work steel, smooth, polypropylene handle, with hanging ring
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell NWSS-10 Specifications