Made with PrecisionBrew™ digital technology, the Amercian Metal Ware B-SAP airpot brewer maintains precise brewing temperatures within 1 degree Fahrenheit for the duration of the brewing cycle. It is capable of filling as many as eight 2.2-liter airpots in an hour, and is also compatible with 1.9-liter and 2.5-liter airpots. All airpots are sold separately. The batch volume can be set using a "teach" mode that eliminates the need for trial and error when programming the equipment.
Pulse brew and pre-infusion features equip this airpot brewer to brew richer-tasting coffee than traditional drip brewers. A pourover function will automatically engage when the machine fails to detect incoming water or when users select it manually from the front control panel. That mode allows staff to manually pour water into the equipment, allowing it to be used without a plumbed-in water supply. A low-temp/no-brew feature prevents the machine from brewing with cold water.
- Brews coffee into sold-separately airpots
- Compatible with 1.9-L and 2.5-L airpots (sold separately)
- Capable of filling as many as (8) 2.2-L airpots per hour
- Airpots maintain heat for hours without an electric heat source
- Precise brew temperatures are maintained within 1 degree F of the set point
- Operators can set the desired brew volume using a "teach" mode that eliminates the process of trial and error
- Pulse brew and pre-infusion features optimize the extraction of coffee flavors for richer-tasting coffee
- Low-temp/no-brew feature ensures brewer only makes coffee when brew water is heated adequately
- Cycle counter keeps track of the number of brew cycles the equipment performs
- Pourover function allows users to add water manually when no water connection is available
- Plumbs to 1⁄4-in. flare fitting
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1780 W, 14.9 A, NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 81⁄4 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D x 25 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Precision Brew™ Coffee Brewer, fresh brew, automatic with pour-over capability, single, digital controls, brews into a 1.9 - 2.5 liter airpot (sold separately), dual voltage, stainless steel finish, NSF, cULus, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Grindmaster B-SAP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Two year parts and labor warranty|
|Width (in) Range||5 - 10 in|