Crisp, golden brown waffles can flow out of your kitchen quickly by using Nemco's 7000-S240 single waffle baker. This model can make up to 20 seven-inch diameter and 1/2-inch thick waffles per hour, and has digitally programmable controls with a countdown timer to assure the waffles are ready. There is a pre-heating time of 12 minutes with this commercial waffle maker, and it has a floating hinge that allows the single top grid to rise as the waffle bakes. With stainless steel and aluminum construction, it has a non-stick coated grid to assure the waffles slide on to plates without any parts sticking.
- Makes up to (20) 7-in. dia. and 1/2-in. thick waffles per hour
- Digitally programmable controls with a countdown timer assures doneness of waffles
- Unit pre-heats in 12 min.
- Floating hinge allows single top grid to rise during baking time
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Non-stick coating assures no parts of waffles left on grid
- Operating temperature from 250 to 410 degrees F
- LED display and electronic audible alarm
- Top-mounted control panel lessens chances of overflowing mess
- Includes coiled spring cool touch handles
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 3.7 A, 890 W, NEMA 6-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 18-3/8 in. D x 8-1/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Waffle Baker, single,up to 20 (1-7" dia waffles (1/2" thick) per hour), cast aluminum grid w/silverstone, digital programmable controls, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, 240v/60/1ph, 3.7 amps, 890W, NEMA 6-15P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7000-S240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|