This dual waffle baker features two aluminum grids that can produce up to 20 waffler per hour per grid. The baker only requires 12 minutes to preheat, and the floating hinges allow the waffle to rise evenly to a 1⁄2 in thickness, and temperature sensors ensure even baking on both sides.
- 2 cast-aluminum 7-in. grids can produce up to 40 waffles per hour
- Temperature sensors ensure even baking
- LED screen shows cooking time countdown, and an audible alarm sounds when baking is done
- Preheats in only 12-min.
- Coil handle stays cool during use
- Floating hinges allow top grid to rise as the waffle bakes for even 1⁄2-in. thickness
- Programmable digital controls are mounted on top to prevent messes
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄2 in. W x 183⁄8 in. D x 81⁄8 in. H when closed, 17-1⁄8 in. H when open
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Waffle Baker, single, up to 20 (7" diameter waffles (1/2" thick) per hour), cast aluminum grid, digital programmable controls, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, 240v/60/1ph, 3.7 amps, 890W, NEMA 6-15P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7000-2240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet