Nemco's 6150-72 infrared bar heater will hold foods at the proper temperatures until they are ready to serve to your customers. This unit has a heavy-duty aluminum shell and a tubular heating element. An indicator light determines that the unit is operational. It also includes mounting brackets that should be attached to the unit’s case and supporting surface. An off and on toggle switch is also included.
- Aluminized steel reflectors and shatter-resistant bulbs
- Heavy duty aluminum shell
- Tubular heating element
- Indicator light determines unit is operational
- Off/on toggle switch featured
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.4 A, 1,725 W
- Overall Dimensions: 72-1/4 in. W x 6-3/4 in. D x 2-3/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Bar Heater, 72" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, (1) on/off toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 1725 watts, 14.4 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet