The Nemco 6150-60 bar heater is great for maintaining cooked product temperatures and warming plates and cups. Heat from the element will not dry out or overcook product, and element clips secure it in place. Bulbs in the heater are shatter resistant to prevent contamination. The housing is constructed of extruded aluminum for strength and has a clear coating that resists scratching and denting. The Nemco 6150-60 strip heater is easy to use with the on/off toggle switch.
- Maintains serving temperatures without drying out or overcooking product
- Can be used to warm plates and cups
- Durable aluminum extrusion housing
- Aluminized steel reflector ensures heat is reflected toward product
- Contamination is prevented with the shatter-resistant bulbs
- On/off toggle switch makes the unit easy to control
- Clear anodized coating helps prevent dents and scratches
- Element is secured in place with clips
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W, 11.7 A
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 63⁄4 in. W x 23⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Our food warming equipment buyer's guide provides additional information about strip heaters.
Bar Heater, 60" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, on/off toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 1400 watts, 11.7 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|