The Nemco 6150-24 strip heater maintains warm serving temperatures without drying or overcooking food. It has a compact, single-warmer design for tight spaces and small batches. Its aluminized steel reflector focuses heat on the products with long-lasting, shatter-resistant bulbs. Heating elements are secured to the bar with clips, while the heater is housed in lightweight, durable aluminum extrusion with clear anodizing to protect the exterior. The Nemco 6150-24 strip heater has a toggle switch to power the unit, while the heater can be installed with a plug-in setup.
- Keeps food warm while preventing overcooking and drying out
- Single-warmer design for small batches of food
- Aluminized steel reflector focuses heat directly on the food
- Heavy-duty, shatter-resistant bulbs
- Clips connect the element to the bar
- Lightweight aluminum extrusion housing holds up to frequent use
- Clear anodizing guards the exterior
- Toggle power switch turns the element on and off
- Plug-in installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, 4.2 A
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 63⁄4 in. W x 23⁄4 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Bar Heater, 24" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, with (1) on/off toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 500 watts, 4.2 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6150-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|