The Cleveland SGL30T1NG Power Pan™ tilting skillet cooks up to 30 gallons of products and can be easily emptied with its tilting design. The cooking surface is made of bead-blasted stainless steel that prevents food from sticking and offers consistent heat distribution. Its stainless steel exterior and mild steel bottom are resistant to the minor damage that comes with regular commercial use. There are markings in both gallons and liters to easily measure products. Its open base design facilitates maintenance and cleaning.
The Cleveland SGL30T1NG Power Pan tilting skillet uses natural gas to produce heat. It has a dual-power design that allows operation at 90,000 or 125,000 BTU. The higher setting quickly heats up and recovers hot temperatures, and the lower setting saves energy when full power is not needed. Electronic ignition begins operation with a simple spark. Temperatures from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit are precisely set with the electronic thermostat. Tilting the pan is simple since there is an easy-to-turn, manual handle. It can be tilted up to 10 degrees during operation to facilitate tilted cooking. The controls are splash resistant, preventing damage from spills.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- Dual-power operation allows the unit to operate at 90,000 or 125,000 BTU
- Splash-resistant controls resist damage from spills
- Starts quickly with the electronic ignition
- Bead-blasted stainless steel cooking surface combats warping and keeps food from sticking
- Heat is evenly distributed by the stainless steel plate
- Gallon and liter markings facilitate measuring products
- Rim is set low for access to the plate, making operation and cleanup simple
- Strong stainless steel construction with a bottom built of mild steel for commercial durability
- Open base enables simple cleaning and maintenance
- Tilts manually with an easy-to-turn handle
- Can set the unit to continue cooking when tilted to 10 degrees
- Cover lifts with the spring-assisted design
- Heated by natural gas
- 125,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 377⁄8 in. L x 41 in. W x 39 in. H (with cover closed) or 71 in. H (with cover lifted)
PowerPan™ Tilting Skillet, natural gas, 30-gallon capacity, bead blasted cooking surface, 10º tilt cooking feature, with easy manual hand tilt, spring-assisted cover with vent, gallon & liter markings, food strainer, stainless steel construction with open leg frame, CE, NSF, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland SGL30T1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet