The Cleveland SGL30T1 Power Pan™ tilting skillet has a dual-power system that can run at 125,000 BTU to quickly heat up and recover temperatures. When full power is not needed, the unit can operate at 90,000 BTU to save energy. Temperatures from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit are accurately set with the electronic thermostat. The unit’s stainless steel construction with mild steel bottom resists damage with regular use. It has a cooking surface made of steel that evenly distributes heat and prevents food from sticking. Manually tilting the skillet can be done simply with the turn of a handle. Its vented cover can be easily raised with its spring-assisted design.
The Cleveland SGL30T1 Power Pan tilting skillet has markings in both gallons and liters to measure up to 30 gallons of product. It can be tilted up to 10 degrees without shutting off the power, allowing cooking to be performed at an angle. Cleaning and maintaining the unit is easy with its open base design and low rim. Its controls are protected from spilled products by a splash-resistant design.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Dual-power design allows the unit to operate at 125,000 BTU or 90,000 BTU, saving energy when it does need full power
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- Controls are splash resistant to help prevent damage from spilled products
- Electronic ignition system enables the user to start cooking quickly
- Stainless steel cooking surface resists warping and prevents products from sticking
- Stainless steel plate evenly distributes heat
- Graduations in gallons and liters help the user to measure products
- Low, 35-in.-high rim simplifies cooking and cleaning
- Manual tilting mechanism has an easy-to-turn handle
- Unit can be tilted up to 10 degrees for cooking without shutting off the power
- Vented cover is spring assisted for quick removal
- Heavyweight, stainless steel construction with a mild steel bottom
- Open base facilitates servicing and cleaning
- Heats with LP gas
- 125,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 377⁄8 in. L x 41 in. W x 39 in. H (with cover closed) or 71 in. H (with cover lifted)
PowerPan™ Tilting Skillet, LP gas, 30-gallon capacity, bead blasted cooking surface, 10º tilt cooking feature, with easy manual hand tilt, spring-assisted cover with vent, gallon & liter markings, food strainer, stainless steel construction with open leg frame, CE, NSF, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland SGL30T1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet