This Groen BPM-30G Eclipse 30-gallon braising pan is designed based on ergonomics. The increased pan size is 10-inches deep for a true working capacity of 30 gallons. The pan houses a heavy 5⁄8-inch-thick, steel-clad cooking surface mounted on an open leg stand. The heavy plate prevents warping and distortion over time. This braising pan is heated by the gas burner/combustion chamber. This combination delivers more uniform heat transfer over the entire cooking surface. This fast, high-capacity pan heats to 350 degrees in only four minutes.
The braising pan has a one-piece cover with a full handle and vent. The handle is designed to maintain the selected cover position, while the vent controls moisture build-up. The pan has standard etch marks for precise measuring in both gallons and liters. The temperature is regulated by a precision thermostat for accurate cooking. The tilting motion of the manual crank is smooth-action and quick-tilting. It provides precise control during pouring, which prevents jerking and halting. The body of this Groen BPM-30G braising pan will tilt to vertical in just 24 turns and past vertical for easy clean-up.
- Gas heated
- 30-gallon capacity
- 10-in. pan depth
- 5⁄8-in.-thick, steel-clad plate
- One-piece cover with full handle and vent
- Designed for fast heat-up, fast cook times, and even cooking
- Pan heats to 350 degrees F in just 4 minutes
- Standard etch marks in gallons and liters allow for precise measuring
- Stainless steel construction
- Precision thermostat regulates temperature for accurate cooking
- Tilting motion is smooth and quick
- Standard mounting bracket for either right-hand, left-hand, or rear-mounted faucet
- Water-resistant control box
- Water resistance makes it less susceptible to water splashback or spray
- Durable cover hinges
- Center tilt design for pour path maximizes floor and aisle space
- Bullet feet are field-retrofittable and interchangeable with flanged feet or casters
- Overall Dimensions: 381⁄2-in. W x 393⁄4-in. D x 431⁄2-in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- CSA design certified, UL listed, and NSF certified
Easy to Clean
- Improved design makes cleaning easier around leg stands and edges
- 3-in.-radius rounded interiors facilitate cleaning of corners
- Stainless steel interiors with easy-to-clean sanitary finishes make cleanup efficient
- Pan body tilts past vertical to assist in cleaning
- Counterbalanced cover hinge warrants painless cleaning
(145477) Eclipse Ergonomic Braising Pan, Nat. Gas, 30 Gallon Capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, manual tilt, round tubular open leg base, s/s construction, w/ bullet feet, elec. spark ignition, 120V, 104,000 BTU. Options available at no additional cost: NG w/ standing pilot, LP w/ spark ignition, and LP w/ standing pilot. Options available at additional cost: NG w/ tangent drawoff, NG w/ tangent drawoff and spark ignition, LP w/ tangent drawoff, and LP w/ tangent drawoff and spark ignition. Contact Customer Service for pricing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Groen BPM-30G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tilting Braising Pans|