The Cleveland SEL40T1 PowerPan™ tilting skillet is constructed from heavy duty stainless steel that resists corrosion. The cooking surface is also made of stainless steel and has been bead blasted to prevent warping. Its open base design provides enough room to maintain and clean the unit without trouble. This skillet has a capacity of 40 gallons from the bottom to the pouring lip. There are gallon markings on the interior so the operator can easily tell how much product is being produced.
Heat is evenly distributed thanks to the heating system, and the controls are splash proof. The electronic thermostat allows temperatures to range from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The manual hand tilt is easy to use. The unit can be tilted up to 10 degrees without turning the power off with the 10 degree cooking feature. The Cleveland SEL40T1 PowerPan tilting skillet has a vented, spring-assist cover that traps heat inside to ensure product is evenly cooked.
- 40-gal. capacity from the bottom to the pouring lip
- 18 kW heating element in the heating system evenly distributed heat
- Open base design makes the unit easy to maintain and clean
- 5⁄8-in. stainless steel, bead blasted cooking surface will not warp easily
- 304 series stainless steel is used to construct the skillet, making it durable and resistant to corrosion
- 35-in. rim height makes cleaning inside the skillet simple
- Controls are splash proof
- Manual hand tilt is easy to use
- Gallon markings on the interior lets the operator know how full the skillet is
- Vented spring assist cover traps heat inside
- 10 degree cooking feature allows the skillet to be tilted up to 10 degrees without the power shutting off
- Electronic thermostat ranges from 100-450 degrees F
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 18000 W, 75 A
- Overall Dimensions: 497⁄8 in. W x 423⁄4 in. D x 71 in. H (Height is measured when the cover is fully opened)
PowerPanÖ Tilting Skillet, electric, 40-gallon capacity, bead blasted cooking surface, 10Š tilt cooking feature, with easy manual hand tilt, spring-assisted cover with vent, gallon & liter markings, food strainer, stainless steel construction with open leg frame, 240/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland SEL40T1 2401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet