The Cleveland 21CET8 countertop steamer is strengthened by corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The unit’s fully insulated cooking compartment and 3.5-gallon reservoir retain heat. To help with drainage, the interior top and bottom are creased, and the unit’s coved corners ensure heat is distributed evenly. A door-latch mechanism holds the door closed.
A stand-by mode keeps the steamer at ready-to-cook temperatures, and brass steam jets produce high-velocity convection steam. A 60-minute timer and a manual mode enable users to keep up with cook times. When the compartment door is open, a shut-off switch turns off the steam. The Cleveland 21CET8 countertop steamer has a cold-water condenser that maintains a dry steam.
- (3) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- PowerPak electric steam generator
- Generator cleaning port
- Stand-by mode holds the generator at a steaming temperature for instant cooking
- 60-min. electric timer has an audible alarm
- Switch for manual operation
- On/off switch
- Automatic water fill
- Brass steam jets create high velocity convection steam
- Cold water condenser maintains dry steam
- Removable stainless steel slide racks
- Automatic generator drain
- Automatic remote probe-type water level control
- Compartment door steam shut off switch
- 20.5 A, 8300 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 21 in. W x 32.13 in. D x 22.25 in. H
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Insulated cooking compartment retains heat
- Fully insulated 3.5-gal. generator reservoir
- Coved cavity corners evenly distribute heat
- Creased top and bottom increase drainage
- 2-piece door stays cool the touch
- Stainless steel slam door latch mechanism
- 4-in. adjustable legs
To find out more about steamers, check out our steamers buyers' guide.
Steamcraft® Ultra 3 Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, 1 compartment, (3) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans per compartment capacity, 60-minute mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) by-pass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic boiler blowdown, steam shut-off switch, stainless steel construction, 8 kW, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 21CET8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|