Rapi-Kool Cold Paddle
Model RCU256 - 256 oz. Capacity, NSF
Keep foods out of the temperature danger zone! Harmful bacteria grow between 41 degree F (5 degree C) and 140 degree F (60 degree C). FDA code dictates chilling cooked foods rapidly through the temperature danger zone. Rapi-Kool Original Cold Paddles fight time-temperature abuse for chilling cooked foods safely within time limits mandated by boards of health.
- Perfect for cooling chili, soups and stews. Also helps keep chilled foods at cold-holding temperatures.
- Cools product from the 'inside out,' so products chill faster and more evenly.
- Smooth exterior makes it easy to remove foods, reducing waste; this also makes it easy to clean and sanitize.
- Patented and NSF Listed. Durable polycarbonate is dishwasher safe, and is the best material to stand up to freezing-heating cycles.
- Available in 3 sizes: 64 ounce, 128 ounce, 256 ounce.
- 256 oz. capacity
- Polycarbonate construction
A HAACP Tool To fight time-temperature abuse helps cool chili, soups, stews, and in 4 to 6 hours or less reduces energy load and wear on refrigerator units. dishwasher safe
San Jamar RCU256 Specifications