The Neoprene construction of the San Jamar P31 gloves make them durable and impervious to liquids. The shoulder-length design of these safety gloves make them appropriate in food processing applications to protect users from bacteria, chemicals, and other harmful substances. These gloves are resistant to heat up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit and 31 inches long. The San Jamar P31 gloves have been approved by the FDA as being safe to come in contact with food without contaminating it.
- Made from durable Neoprene
- Protects from temperatures up to 185 degrees F
- Liquid proof to protect operators doing messy jobs
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR, 170-199, meaning these gloves are safe for handling food
- Provides full arm protection up to the shoulder
- Ideal for chemical and food processing
- 31-in. length
- CE Listed
Shoulder-Length Glove, 31", one size fits all, full-arm protection, seamless one-piece construction, protects to 185°F, cotton interlock lining, Neoprene®
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar P31 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet