The San Jamar CTC17 Cool Touch™ oven mitt is made of poly-cotton to resist heat and steam, withstanding temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 seconds. Between the forefinger and thumb, Kevlar® WebGuard™ provides additional protection from heat. Its ambidextrous design fits on the left or right hand. A built-in magnet and hanging loop offer multiple storage options to keep the oven mitt within reach.
- Poly-cotton blend is heat and steam resistant
- Withstands temperatures as high as 500 degrees F for 15 sec.
- Kevlar WebGuard provides additional heat protection between the forefinger and thumb
- Ambidextrous design fits on both hands
- Built-in magnet and hanging loop
- Machine washable
- 17-in. length
- CE approved; NSF certified
Find out more about oven mitts in the restaurant apparel guide.
Cool Touch™ Oven Mitt, 17", conventional style, ambidextrous, heat protection up to 500°F (260°C) for 15 seconds, the Kevlar® WebGuard™ provides extra heat protection and durability between the thumb and forefinger, steam protection, integrated hanging loop and magnet, machine washable, CE, NSF
San Jamar CTC17 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|