The San Jamar 810CM15 BestGrip™ oven mitt is constructed of textured Neoprene®, which can withstand heat as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit while gripping pots and pans firmly. Between the thumb and forefinger, a reinforced material called WebGuard™ adds extra protection against heat. The cotton interior is comfortable and absorbs moisture, and a hanging loop and magnet are included for storage.
- Stain and slip-resistant
- Made of heat-resistant Neoprene
- WebGuard material provides extra protection between the forefinger and thumb
- Safe in temperatures as high as 500 degrees F for 60 sec.
- Cotton material provides comfort
- Can be wiped or rinsed clean
- Hanging loop and magnet aid in storage
- 15 in. L
- CE listed
BestGrip™ Oven Mitt, 15", temperature range: up to 500° F (260° C) for 60 seconds, conventional style, non-slip neoprene material, Webguard™ protection, integrated magnet, rinse or wipe clean, tan
San Jamar 810CM15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|