The San Jamar 19NU-L pot and sink gloves provide heat protection up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, so they are perfect for dish washing. They also protect the wearer from injury and chemicals. The gloves are made of nitrile rubber that is thick and flexible, so they offer durability and protection while allowing for easy movement. An embossed grip on the gloves makes it easy to pick up wet dishes. The cotton flock lining in the San Jamar 19NU-L pot and sink gloves provides comfort.
- Elbow length to keep hot water and chemicals off skin while washing and drying dishes
- Provide protection from temperatures as hot as 185 degrees F
- Protect wearer from chemicals and injury
- Nitrile rubber is thick and flexible for protection and ease of movement
- Easily pick things up with the embossed grip
- Cotton flock lining makes the gloves easy to pull on and take off
- Lining absorbs perspiration to provide comfort
- Green color can be used to designate the gloves for specific applications or users
- Size large
- 19 in. L
Dishwashing Pot/Sink Glove, large, 19", elbow length, heat resistant up to 185° F, cotton flocked lining, nitrile rubber, green
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar 19NU-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
San Jamar 19NU-L Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I work in the high school cafeteria and washing the pots and pans in super hot water was killing my hands with conventional rubber gloves. These..."
"I work in the high school cafeteria and washing the pots and pans in super hot water was killing my hands with conventional rubber gloves. These gloves are perfect long enough that you don't get wet and the water doesn't go down into the glove and they really do keep you from getting burned! Love them!!!"