Each burner on this cookhas its own easy-to-use control knob and automatic power for independent operation. This drop-in induction cooktop offers an easy to read LED display that allows for precise user feedback.
- Internal fan keeps electronics from overheating
- Easy to clean 6mm glass-ceramic cook top
- Automatic shut off prevents overheating
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- LED bar graph display is easy to read
- Range shuts off if error occurs
- Pan Maximizer achieves maximum heating of induction compatible pans
- Grease filter ensures cleaner and cooler air intake
- 20 power cook settings
- 27 precise temperature settings
- Stainless steel housing is durable and easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5-in. W x 13.75-in. D x 3.73-in. H
- 220V/60Hz/1-ph,22A, 6-ft. NEMA 6-30 plug included
- cETLus, NSF, and CE Certified
Heritage Induction Range, countertop, (2) burners (front to back), glass-ceramic top, sloped front, individual burner control knobs, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, stainless steel housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 7000 watts, 30.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 601701 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MC3502F|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|