This countertop induction cooktop from CookTek features a portable countertop design with a stainless steel exterior that is durable and easy to clean. The high impact glass-ceramic top on this induction countertop cook top is designed for busy kitchens. The single burner surface has a Pan Maximizer that achieves maximum heating of any induction compatible pan.
- Built-in cooking timer
- Large control knob for ease of use
- Grease filter and air baffle keep fans running smoothly
- Temperature control for 100 power cook and temperature settings
- Cooktop shuts off when error occurs
- Pan Maximizer allows for maximum heating
- LCD display panel is easy to read
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- Single burner surface
- High impact glass-ceramic top
- Automatic shut-off prevents overheating
- Automatic power and temperature control
- Portable countertop design
- Overall Dimensions:13.85-in. w x 17.66-in. D x 4.98-in. H
- 120V/60Hz/1-ph, 5A, 6-ft. NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Entela, CE, and NSF Certified
Apogee Induction Range, portable table-top, 3500 watts, single hob, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, built-in cooking timer, microprocessor with 20 power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel exterior, 17.0 amps, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 6' cord, NEMA 6-20P, ETL, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cook-tek MC3500G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
Cook-tek MC3500G Customer Reviews
"I can boil 20 liters of water in about half an hour. hold temps perfectly, great for making carmel. be aware it requires 3 phase power"