This countertop induction cooktop from CookTek features a portable countertop design with a stainless steel exterior that is durable and easy to clean. The single burner surface has a Pan Maximizer that achieves maximum heating of any induction compatible pan.
- Portable countertop design
- High impact glass-ceramic top
- Temperature control for 100 power cook and temperature settings
- Pan Maximizer allows for maximum heating
- Cooktop shuts off when error occurs
- LCD display panel is easy to read
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- Single burner surface
- Grease filter and air baffle keep fans running smoothly
- Automatic shut-off prevents overheating
- Automatic power and temperature control
- Large control knob for ease of use
- Overall Dimensions:13.85-in. W x 17.66-in. D x 4.98-in. H
- 120V/60Hz/1-ph,22A, 6-ft. NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Entela, CE, and NSF Certified
Apogee™ Induction Range, countertop, single hob, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, built-in cooking timer, (100) power cook & temperature settings with lock feature, auto shut-off, microprocessor, self-diagnostics, LCD display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel housing, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MC1800G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|