CookTek's B651-D drop-in countertop commercial induction buffet has a design with aluminum housing, energy-efficient electronics, and high-impact commercial grade tempered glass. This model has 4 temperature settings, and 11 additional ones can be accessed with a standard keypad function. A microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for overheating and other issues. A red LED display is included for exact user control and feedback.
- Designed with aluminum housing and energy-efficient electronics plus high-impact commercial grade tempered glass
- 4 temperature settings and 11 additional ones can be accessed with a standard keypad function
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating and other issues
- Red LED display is included for exact user control and feedback
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to pan
- Buffet shuts off and displays error codes for the ability to determine and correct simpler problems
- Tempered glass top is easy to clean
- Maximum temperature limit prevents damage to serving ware
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. W x 15-in. D x 3-3/4 in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Silenzio Induction Buffet, drop-in counter-top, 15" square, tempered glass top, microprocessor, self-diagnostics, automatic, four standard temperature settings, automatic pan detection, lock feature, LED display, 650 watts, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cook-Tek B651-D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|