In its top section, the Turbo Air TST-72SD-30-N Super Deluxe prep table has 30 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans that are cooled by a forced-air system and protected from contaminants by insulated covers. On the full-length cutting board, staff members can prep ingredients and assemble salads or sandwiches. It has three doors, and a stainless steel shelf in each section holds product. The interior and exterior are constructed of durable stainless steel, and the interior is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to maintain cold temperatures.
The Turbo Air TST-72SD-30-N prep table uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep a set temperature between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The straightforward digital control system aids in operation and enables the user to monitor the temperature. To prevent a system failure, a self-cleaning device keeps dirt and debris from collecting on the condenser, and the epoxy-coated evaporator is resistant to corrosion. A fan control feature keeps the cabinet cool by shutting off the fan when the door is open to prevent warm air from being pulled in.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 23-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel construction is durable and rust resistant
- 30 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top compartment
- Forced-air system distributes cold air around the pans
- Cold air is held over pans with 2 insulated pan covers
- 91⁄2-in. x 1⁄2-in. cutting board covers the length of the unit
- 3 doors with a stainless steel shelf in each section
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- 4-in. swivel casters have a front set that locks
- External digital display monitors the temperature
- LED interior lighting provides visibility
- Fan control feature turns fan off when door is open
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Digital control system and temperature display
- Evaporator coating is resistant to corrosion
- Self-cleaning device automatically brushes the condenser to remove dust buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left and right shelves: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Middle shelf: 23 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 725⁄8 in. W x 38 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5.7 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can read more about salad, sandwich, and pizza prep tables in the prep table buying guide.
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, three-section, 23 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 30-pan opening, (3) stainless steel doors with recess handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, ABS door liner, (3) stainless steel wire shelving, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-72SD-30-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||69 - 85|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|