The Turbo Air TSR-49SD-N6 two-section reach-in refrigerator has a galvanized steel back, bottom, and top while the rest of the exterior is constructed of stainless steel for strength. Its stainless steel interior resists corrosion and is easy to clean, along with the six stainless steel shelves. Structure is provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, and cold air is retained with magnetic gaskets along the door frames.
Since the refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom, it stays out of extreme heat and is accessible. Servicing the unit is simple since the components are all built together in the self-contained refrigeration system. Temperatures usually range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital display lets the operator monitor the internal temperature.
To reduce the risk of food spoilage, an alarm goes off when the doors are not fully closed. An early warning system alerts the operator of issues that could cause the unit to malfunction. Its evaporator fan motor delay turns off the fan when the door is opened to keep cold air from being pushed out of the cabinet. The Turbo Air TSR-49SD-N6 two-section reach-in refrigerator has a rapid cool-down function that runs the compressor for 2 hours to bring temperatures back down in the ideal range.
- Exterior top, bottom, and back are constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Interior and rest of the exterior are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Spills are easy to clean since the 6 shelves are made of stainless steel
- LED interior lights illuminate products
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- 2 doors are easily opened with the door pressure release device
- Prevent unauthorized access with locks on the doors
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters move the cabinet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.3 A, 1⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 501⁄2 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 60 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 543⁄8 in. W x 303⁄8 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant produces cool temperatures
- Easily monitor temperatures with the digital display
- System has all the components built together for servicing
- Self-diagnostics run to monitor the condition of the refrigeration system
- Bottom-mount refrigeration system resides in one of the cooler areas of the kitchen
- Self-cleaning condenser removes dirt and debris every day, preventing the system from failing
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating for lasting strength
- Cold air leaks are prevented since an alarm sounds when the doors are not shut properly
- Potential issues are found with the early warning alarm system to reduce the risk of system failure
- Temperatures are quickly pulled down after leaving the door open with the rapid cool-down function
- Warm air is kept from being taken into the cabinet with the evaporator fan motor delay
Super Deluxe Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 41.1 cu. ft., self-contained, stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, hinged solid doors with recessed handles, LED interior lighting, (6) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, Turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release device, self-cleaning condenser equipped, door locks, bottom mount compressor, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSR-49SD-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet