The Turbo Air TPR-67SD-N pizza prep table holds nine third-size, 6-inch-deep pans in its top compartment. A cold bunker system prevents the compartment from exceeding 41 degrees Fahrenheit, keeping food safe. Product is kept fresh by an insulated pan cover that blocks contaminants. Spanning the full length of the unit, the 191⁄4-inch-deep cutting board is large enough to accommodate pizzas as they are prepped. In the Turbo Air TPR-67SD-N pizza prep table’s storage base, four rust-resistant stainless steel shelves hold product.
- 9 third-size, 6-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air cold bunker system in the top compartment cools every side of each pan
- Cold-air shield created by the system keeps the temperature below 41 degrees F
- Insulated pan cover keeps food fresh and cold
- Full-length, 191⁄4-in. x 1⁄2-in. cutting board
- 4 stainless steel shelves in the base section
- LED interior lighting enhances product visibility
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior and exterior resist rust
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air around stored items
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 4.2 A, 2⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 67 in. W x 361⁄4 in. D x 41 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating
- Self-cleaning device brushes dust form the condenser daily
- Front-breathing compressor is side mounted for accessibility
Check out our prep tables buyers' guide for more information on these units.
Super Deluxe Pizza Prep Table, two-section, 20 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser device equipped, stainless steel top with refrigeration pan rail, (9) condiment pans included, 19-1/4" deep removable cutting board, stainless steel interior & exterior, ABS door liner, insulated pan cover, (2) doors with recessed handles, (4) stainless steel shelves, side-mount, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TPR-67SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||19.25|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|