The Turbo Air TBD-4SB-N draft beer system is designed to hold four half barrels, but with a 32-inch interior height, it can accommodate a variety of other keg sizes. Each of the insulated stainless steel beer towers has two taps, so operators can serve a high volume during busy hours. Enabling operators to hold beer at an ideal temperature, the forced-air cooling system maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is a more environmentally friendly option that traditional refrigerants.
To help prevent system malfunctions, the condenser is automatically brushed by a self-cleaning device each day, and the evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating. The doors on the Turbo Air TBD-4SB-N beer dispenser open effortlessly with ergonomic handles, and unauthorized product access is restricted by door locks for additional security. A black vinyl finish on the exterior resists wear and tear and fits into most settings. On the stainless steel countertop, employees can prep drinks and garnishes.
- Holds 4 half-barrel kegs
- 32-in. interior height accommodates a variety of keg sizes
- 2 taps on each of the (2) 3-in.-diameter insulated beer towers
- Uses 1 CO2 tank for the 4 lines with a 4-way tapper manifold
- 3 doors with handles that are comfortable to grip
- Locks on the doors protect against tampering and theft
- High-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for structure
- Black vinyl finish is applied to the stainless steel exterior
- Countertop is made of stainless steel to facilitate cleaning
- Can be moved for cleaning and servicing on (6) 4-in. swivel casters
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air cooling quickly distributes balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet
- Self-contained system keeps all the components together for quick maintenance
- Evaporator has a coating to provide corrosion resistance
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dust every day to protect the system from premature breakdowns
Dimensions & Utilities
- 903⁄8 in. W x 291⁄8 in. D x 571⁄8 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Read more about beer dispensers in this article on draft beer systems.
Beer Dispenser, 90-3/8"W, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (3) swing doors with locks, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (4) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3" dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBD-4SB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Also Known As||TBD-4SB|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|