The Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B draft beer system can hold four kegs and dispenses beer through two 3-inch-diameter insulated towers. Spills and overflow are caught in the drip tray on the countertop and, since it is made of stainless steel, the top is easy to clean. Also constructed of stainless steel, the reinforced interior floor supports heavy loads and resists rusting and denting. The steel exterior is covered in wear-resistant vinyl to add durability, and its black finish fits into most design schemes. Three field-reversible doors provide easy access to the kegs in the Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B draft beer system. Their self-closing design keeps cold air in the cabinet, so it can be properly cooled by the forced-air refrigeration system.
- 4-keg capacity
- (2) 3-in. insulated dispensing towers
- Galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling with a reinforced stainless steel floor
- Stainless steel top has a drip tray to catch overflow and spills
- Wear-resistant vinyl coating on the steel exterior has a black finish that matches most settings
- Full electronic control
- 3 field-reversible, self-closing doors have locks to secure kegs
- Magnetic door gaskets create a positive seal
- Forced-air refrigeration keeps beer cold in the kegs
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Drain tube at the bottom front connects to a floor drain
- 2,392 BTU
- 5.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 661⁄4 in. W x 231⁄8 in. D x 273⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 79 in. W x 29 in. D x 521⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-Sanitation, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at our draft beer systems buyers' guide to read more about these units.
Draft Beer Cooler, 79"W, 29"D, 33.59 cu. ft., (3) doors, (4) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual faucet towers, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|