The Turbo Air TAR-4 Radiance gas range has a welded frame to provide durability that supports constant, heavy use. The range uses an individual pilot for each of the four 32,000 BTU burners. Made of cast iron, the grates are heavy duty to withstand commercial use. A full-width, pull-out crumb tray simplifies cleanup and the stainless steel backriser contains messes. The standard oven in the Turbo Air TAR-4 Radiance gas range operates between 250 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit. With an adjustable thermostat, it is easy to control the heat. A stainless steel rack is included to suit baking needs.
- (4) 32,000 BTU, lift-off, open burners each have an individual pilot
- 12-in. x 12-in. cast iron grates provide durability
- Pull-out crumb tray covers the full width to make cleanup simple
- Standard oven thermostat adjusts from 250-550 degrees F
- Stainless steel oven interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- 1 stainless steel oven rack is included
- Pull-out, stainless steel door is easy to clean
- Liquids and food particles are contained with a backriser
- Additional storage space is provided by the lift-off high shelf
- Front and sides are constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and damage resistance
- Frame has a heavy-duty, welded construction to support commercial use
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable to suit different applications
- 163,000 BTU
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 201⁄8 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 135⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 327⁄8 in. D x 561⁄2 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas-Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Restaurant Range, NG gas, 24", (4) 32,000 BTU/hr each lift-off top open burners, (1) standard oven with (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & back riser lift-off high shelf, full stainless steel oven interior, adjustable oven thermostat, 26.3" D standard, 6" stainless steel adjustable legs standard, regulator included, total 163,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAR-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 Year Labor and Parts Warranty|
|Width (in) Range||12 - 29 in|