The coved interior corners and the porcelain-coated cavity on this Duke convection oven allow for easy cleaning. Thermostatic controls ensure accurate temperatures and the dial-type thermostat has a range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to cook a wide range of different food items. The double-pane glass keeps heat locked inside the oven, helping to reduce energy costs. The 24 inch tall interior has five racks inside it, allowing for multiple items to be cooked at one time. All parts are accessible from the front of the oven, making servicing easier.
- Natural gas convection oven
- Efficient 40,000 BTU burner
- 24-in. tall interior with 5 racks allows for multiple items to be cooked at once
- 1-1/2 in. interior insulation on sides with 3-in. insulation on top prevent heat from escaping, reducing energy costs
- Thermostatic controls are easy to operate and ensure accurate temperature
- Dial-type thermostat with a range of 200 to 500 degrees F and a 1 hr. timer with electric buzzer
- Double-paned glass keeps heat locked inside
- Interior lights illuminate the oven chamber, allowing user to check status on food as it cooks
- All parts accessible from the front for easy servicing
- Independent 50/50 stainless steel doors with roller style latch and catch mechanism
- Coved corners with no seams on bottom allow for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cavity made of heavy 14-gauge steel for a long, durable life
- Stainless steel front is durable
- Main gas shut off valve in control panel area for easy access
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.5 A, plug and 5-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 60-in. H
- NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, NG gas, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke E101-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
Duke E101-G Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Glazed Doughnuts said...
"It's very good."
"It's very good."