The Duke E101-G convection oven uses a fan to circulate air evenly throughout the cabinet to quickly bake cookies, cake, and more. Its porcelain interior is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. Coved interior corners will not trap food particles, and five racks are included to fit in the cavity. Product is visible with interior lights and glass panels in both doors. Heat is retained in the cabinet by 1.5- and 3-inch insulation on the top, sides, and bottom. Its stainless steel front resists scratches, dents, and stains. The Duke E101-G convection oven is heated with natural gas.
- Heated by natural gas
- 5 racks
- Porcelain interior is resistant to corrosion
- Front is made of stainless steel to withstand scratches and dents
- Long angular legs lift the unit to a comfortable working height
- Painted sides and top
- Double-pane glass in the doors provide visibility into the cabinet
- 1.5-in. bottom and side insulation and 3-in. top insulation retains heat
- Interior lights shine on food to make it easy to see
- Power off/cook switch
- 60-min. dial timer has an electric buzzer that sounds when it reaches 0
- Dial thermostat is simple to use
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Coved corners make the interior simple to clean
- Electronic pilot relight system prevents the operator from relighting the pilot
- Built-in gas regulator
- Roller-style latch and catch mechanism on the doors
- 40,000 BTU
- 3.5 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall dimensions: 38.125 in. W x 39.5 in. D x 60 in. H
- CSA Star and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Want to learn more about convection ovens? Read our convection ovens buyers' guide to get more information.
Convection Oven, NG gas, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, CSA STAR, CSA FLAME, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E101-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
Duke E101-G Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Glazed Doughnuts said...
"It's very good."
"It's very good."