The T&S Brass EC-3100 electronic sensor faucet uses a sensor to control the water flow with settings that can be changed in the control module. Power can be provided by an AC transformer or by four AA batteries, allowing for installation and operation flexibility. If batteries are being used, an LED indicator light will alert the user when battery power is low.
This gooseneck faucet comes with a vandal-resistant aerator that reduces water flow to 2.2 gallons per minute. To help ensure a ready supply of fresh water, the auto-flush feature runs the water for 30 seconds after 12 hours of inactivity, and this feature can be turned off if not needed. Single-hole installation with included 18-inch stainless steel supply hoses makes installation simple.
- Electronic sensor faucet
- Deck-mounted single-hole installation with a 41⁄16-in. gooseneck faucet
- Constructed of chrome-plated brass
- Can be powered by an AC transformer or (4) AA batteries
- Control module is water-resistant for longevity
- Control module includes internal flow switches that allow you to adjust auto timeout and shut-off settings
- Auto-flush feature that runs water for 30 sec. after 12 hours of inactivity can be turned on or off
- Includes a 2.2 GPM aerator that is vandal resistant
- Integral check valves for mechanical temperature mixing
- 18-in. stainless steel supply hoses
- ADA compliant
- Low-battery LED indicator light
- NSF Certified
ChekPoint Electronic Faucet, deck mount, rigid gooseneck, vandal resistant aerator, AC/DC control module, mixing tee, 100-240 VAC adapter
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S EC-3100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Go Green||Eco Friendly|