The T&S Brass B-3972 waste drain valve is made for a 31⁄2-inch sink opening and has a rough chrome-plated body. The handle on the lever has a plastic, heat-resistant grip to reduce the risks of injuries. The drain valve has a snap-in, removable strainer that measures 31⁄2 inches and an overflow outlet with a cap and a sealing washer. The valve has a 2-inch NPT male thread with a 11⁄2-inch NPT female thread. The diameter of the strainer is 47⁄16 inches. The height of the drain valve is 41⁄2 inches. The length, measured from the end of the handle to the middle of the adapter, is 121⁄8 inches. The T&S Brass B-3972 waste drain valve is ASME and CSA listed.
- Rough chrome plated body waste drain valve
- 31⁄2-in. sink opening
- Lever handle has a plastic, heat resistant grip
- 31⁄2-in. snap-in, removable strainer
- 2-in. NPT male outlet adapter
- 11⁄2-in. NPT female outlet
- Overflow outlet with a cap and a sealing washer
- Overall Dimensions: 12 1⁄8-in. L x 47⁄16-in. dia. x 41⁄2-in. H
- ASME and CSA Listed
Waste Valve, lever handle, 3-1/2" sink opening, 2" drain outlet (replaces B-3923, B-3927)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-3972 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet