The T&S Brass B-3950 waste drain valve has a removable 31⁄2-inch, snap-in strainer that is built for a commercial kitchen. The body of the waste drain valve is rough chrome plated. It comes with a NPT adapter that converts 2-inch NPT male to 11⁄2-inch NPT male. There is an overflow outlet with a cap and sealing washer. The twist handle on the waste drain valve is fitted with a heat-resistant plastic grip. The height of the valve is 513⁄16-inches, the diameter of the strainer is 47⁄16-inches, and length from the handle to the middle of the adapter is 121⁄4-inches, plus or minus 1⁄4. The T&S Brass B-3950 waste drain valve is ASME and CSA Listed.
- Rough chrome plated body waste drain valve
- 31⁄2-in. sink opening
- 2-in. NPT male outlet tp 11⁄2-in. NPT male11⁄2-in. NPT male outlet adapter
- Twist, heat resistant plastic grip handle
- 31⁄2-in. snap-in, removable strainer
- 513⁄16-in. H
- 47⁄16-in. dia. of strainer
- 121⁄4-in., plus or minus 1⁄4-in. length from handle to the middle of the adapter
- ASME and CSA Listed
Waste Valve, twist handle, 3-1/2" sink opening, 2" drain outlet with 1-1/2" adapter (replaces B-3912, B-3916)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-3950 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Waste Valve|