For commercial sink areas, you need the T&S Brass B-3940 twist waste valve with drain adapter that can keep up with your needs. This valve body comes with an adapter that converts 2-in. NPT male to 11⁄2-inch NPT male. The entire unit is made from a cast bronze body, has a 3-inch sink opening application, and a removable snap-in strainer. And with the twist waste valve, it is easy to let out used water after it is done. The heat resistant plastic grip on the twist handle will keep you from burning yourself. A waste drain overflow cap with a sealing washer is included. The T&S Brass B-3940 twist waste valve with drain adapter measures 43⁄16-inches in diameter, 513⁄16-inches tall, and 121⁄4-inches long from the handle to the middle of the adapter.
- Twist waste valve
- Cast bronze body
- 3-in. sink hole
- Drain adapter converts 2-in. NPT male to 11⁄2-in. NPT male
- Removable, snap-in strainer
- Twist handle with heat resistant, plastic grip
- Waste drain overflow cap comes with a sealing washer
- Overall Dimensions: 121⁄4 in. L x 43⁄16 in. dia. x 513⁄16 in. H (L measures from the end of the handle to the middle of the adapter)
Waste Valve, twist handle, 3" sink opening, 2" drain outlet with 1-1/2" adapter (replaces B-3910, B-3914)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-3940 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet