The single-temperature, deck-mounted T&S Brass B-2490-PA basin faucet has a polished chrome plated brass body. This unit is equipped with a metering cartridge, chrome-plated metal blank pivot action handle with a vandal resistant screw, mechanical mixing valve with integral check valves, and an adjustable metering cycle that ranges from 10 to 30 seconds. The supply hoses are 18-inches flexible, stainless steel with 1⁄2-inch NPSM and 5⁄8-inch compression connections. The 2.2 GPM aerator that goes on the faucet head of the T&S Brass B-2490-PA basin faucet creates a non-splashing stream.
- Single-hole, single-temperature basin deck mount faucet
- Polished chrome plated brass body
- 2.2 GPM Series 2 aerator
- Pivot action metering cartridge
- Adjustable metering cycle, ranging from 10-30 seconds
- Blank pivot action, chrome plated metal handle
- Vandal resistant screw
- Mechanical mixing valve with integral check valves
- 18-in. flexible stainless steel supply hoses with 1⁄2-in. NPSM
- 5⁄8-in. compression connections
- Spanner bit for access to metering adjustment
- ASME Listed; ANSI and NSF Certified
Basin Faucet, Pivot Action Metering, Flex Hoses
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-2490-PA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet