The T&S Brass B-1230 water station included a push-back glass filler and a stainless steel pan with a drip pan built in. The glass filler has an 8-inch clearance between the pan and the spout and is controlled by a push-lever made of thermoplastic. The flow rate of the water can be adjusted with a Torx wrench, which is included in your purchase. The stainless steel pan features a beaded edge to contain spills, and the drip pan has a 11⁄4-inch drain.
- Water station with push-back glass filler
- Glass filler is made of polished chrome-plated brass
- Drip pan is made of 18-gauge stainless steel
- 11⁄4-in. drain in drip pan
- Shaft on glass filler is 8-in. tall
- Water flow rate is adjustable with the included Torx wrench
- Releasing the push-back arm stops the water flow instantly
- Adjustable 2-in. flange
- 1⁄2-in. NPT male inlet
- Drip pan grid provides a surface to set glasses on
- Beaded edge along stainless steel pan helps keep spills contained
- ADA compliant
- Low lead content
- Drip Pan Dimensions: 97⁄8 in. L x 45⁄16 in. W x 11⁄2 in. D
- Stainless Steel Pan Dimensions: 125⁄8 in. L x 105⁄8 in. W
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Water Station, drop-in, 10-1/2" 18 ga. stainless steel drip pan, B-1210 push back glass filler with 8" clearance
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-1230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet