The T&S Brass B-1211 glass filler pedestal stands just over 5 inches high, with a 4-inch clearance between the spout and the counter. The water flow is controlled by a push-back lever, but the flow rate can be changed with the included Torx wrench. Installation is made simple, with a 1-inch mounting hole required for the 1⁄2-inch NPT male shank inlet and 2-inch adjustable flange.
- Deck-mounted glass filler
- Body and pedestal are made of polished, chrome-plated brass
- Dark blue thermoplastic lever arm
- 4-in. of clearance between counter and spout
- Adjustable flow rate with included Torx wrench
- Releasing the lever cuts off the water instantly
- Requires a 1-in. mounting hole
- 1⁄2-in. NPT male shank inlet
- 2-in. adjustable flange
- Low lead content
- ADA compliant
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Glass Filler Faucet, pedestal, push back, deck mounted, adjustable flange, volume regulator, blue lean arm, instant shut-off, 1/2" NPT male inlet, base of flange to outlet is 4"
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-1211 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet