The T&S Brass B-1210 glass filler has an 8-inch tall shaft and a dark blue lever arm that allows you to fill glasses quickly and easily. You can adjust how quickly the water flows out with a Torx wrench (included), and releasing the lever instantly cuts the water off. This model requires a 1-inch mounting hole and has a 2-inch adjustable flange and a 1⁄2-inch NPT male shank to help make installation simple.
- Deck-mounted glass filler
- Body is made of polished, chrome-plated brass
- Dark blue thermoplastic lever arm
- 8-in. clearance below spout
- Flow rate is adjustable with a Torx wrench (included)
- Water is shut off instantly when lever is released
- Inlet is a 1⁄2-in. NPT male shank, making installation simple
- 2-in. adjustable flange
- Requires a 1-in. mounting hole
- Low lead content
- ADA compliant
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Glass Filler Faucet, 8" deck mount pedestal, 1/2" NPT male shank
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-1210 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet