The T&S Brass B-1202 glass filler faucet is operated with a push-back arm made out of dark blue thermoplastic. The flow of water is instantly cut off when the arm is released. The faucet is made of polished chrome-plated brass and has an adjustable 2-inch flange. This faucet has a low lead content and is ADA-compliant.
- Glass filler faucet
- Flow outlet is adjustable with a Torx wrench (included)
- Operated by a dark blue thermoplastic push-back arm
- Instantly shuts off when arm is released
- Faucet body is made of polished chrome-plated brass
- Adjustable 2-in. flange
- 3⁄8 in. NPT female inlet
- Includes a coupling nut and a 1⁄4-in. sweat tailpiece for easy installation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead content
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Glass Filler Faucet, push back, wall mounted, adjustable flange, used for mounting on ice cabinets, includes coupling nut & 1/4" sweat tailpiece
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-1202 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|