This T&S B-0665BSTR service sink faucet features a pail hook and has a support rod to add stability for filling buckets. The faucet also has a male garden hose outlet to allow users flexibility in how they choose to use the faucet. The lever handles are color-coded for hot and cold and help make this unit ADA compliant.
The vacuum breaker included in this faucet helps prevent dangerous backflow that can introduce unsafe elements into the water supply. The chrome-plated brass body is left rough, but the handles are polished for comfortable use. The centers are adjustable to 1⁄4-inch less or more than 8 inches, and the incoming water supply has a standard 1⁄2-in. NPT female eccentric connection to help make installation simple.
- Service sink outlet
- Male garden hose outlet and pail hook allow versatility in filling options
- Upper support rod provides stability
- Vacuum breaker spout prevents backflow
- Lever handles are color-coded for hot and cold
- Chrome-plated brass is rough on body and spout and polished on handles
- Eterna compression cartridges
- Centers are adjustable between 73⁄4 in. and 81⁄4 in.
- 1⁄2-in. NPT eccentric female inlets and 2-in. dia. flanges
- Low lead content
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI Certified
Service Sink Faucet, 8" centers, 2-3/8" clearance from wall to center of faucet, 8-7/8" from wall to center of outlet, rough chrome plated finish, vacuum breaker nozzle with 3/4" garden hose thread & pail hook, built in screwdriver stops
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-0665-BSTR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet