The T&S B-0502 double pedal valve is a floor-mounted valve that allows users to operate a faucet with their feet. This valve has pedals for hot and cold water, marked with an 'H' and 'C' respectively. The pedals flip up to help make cleaning underneath simple. Water waste is prevented by the use of metering cartridges, and the mounting screws are included to help make installation simple.
- Double pedal valve
- Floor-mounted installation
- Hot and cold pedals are labelled
- Made of chrome-plated brass
- Pedals can be flipped up for cleaning underneath
- Metering cartridges help reduce water waste
- 1⁄2-in. NPT inlets and outlets on 21⁄2-in. centers
- Low lead content
- Mounting screws included
- NSF/ANSI and ASME Certified
Pedal Valve, double, floor mounted, inlets on 2-1/2" centers, 1" from floor to center of inlets
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-0502 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet